Lolz, don't get me twisted I gave the word "home-sick" my own definition, which is to be sick an tired of home. Am not going to laugh much because it's not any funny, this is a real situation eating deeply into the hearts of futa student as they lament over the extra holidays (strike).
- The 1st every Futarian want to see on this list is the pending of the Resumption of a new session.
- Admission lists were out later than normal and the third one is yet out with no sign of it.
- Pre-degree entrance exam postponed till God knows when.
- Freshers fight with the school website day in day out to confirm acceptance and print admission letters.
- Graduates had no hope of NYSC Mobilization until this week.
- We lost a few student from same department in a week, may their souls RIP.
- The school website crashed nothing less than 3times in two month, which is very unusual.
- We can't see the break lights of the UABS Students.
- The two school gate were removed, I don't know where they are kept so don't ask me.
- Access to social amenities like, water and electricity was deprived on campus.
- Departmental offices were shutdown, student could not get what they needed from their department during the holidays expecially those who want to apply for a grant or scholarship.
- And several others I forgot to mention, you can remind me in the comment section.
The thing now is futarians currently Clamour for help, but the fact is we don't even know who to direct our shout outs to because the whole thing as 'dambaru'.
So keep it coming futarians, keep praying for futa.