As we all know that creating Nigerian PayPal account is a waste of time as it can only be used to purchase items online and nothing else, but we all know that most online opportunities require a PayPal account that can receive payment online and that’s what’s this short article is about.
In other to create a PayPal account that can receive and also send money you need to create a foreign based account, YES! Foreign based account manning you will be opening the account using another country. WAIT! How is that possible? Yea it’s very possible just follow this steps accordingly
1) Download TOUCH VPN (its going to be the app that will change your location, uk preferably) from Google play install and launch.
2) Launch your browser and log on to paypal.com, it will automatically show “paypal.com/uk and start your registration. For uk addresses just Google one confirm address and put it there that should do for now.
3) For phone number you will have to download textme (to get your verification code from paypal)
4) After you get you get your code from paypal via your textme number go back to paypal and insert the code.
5) Add your Nigerian debit card don’t just go to the extent of verifying it, by now your account is 80% verified remaining 20% which is the bank verification but without bank verification you can now start receiving payments easily but some amount limits on the account.
6) For the bank verification you could hookup with some guys on nairaland.com/business to get you virtual debit card for paypal verification, after doing that you can now start enjoying your acct without limitations.
N.B: always turn on your touchvpn and make sure its set to the country you used in registering whenever you want to access your PayPal or else they ban your acct and start asking for more confidential documents. Thanks for reading if you encounter any error kindly drop your questions in the comment box.