How true can this be? This article was truncated from a WhatsApp group and thus, the authenticity as not been confirmed yet. It's only shared for your opinion, so please note:
- Monday 12th December 2016 - Online Registration Commences
- Tuesday 3rd January, 2017 - Arrival of Students for Registration
- Monday 9th to Friday 13th January, 2017 - Orientation for Fresh Students
- Friday 13th January 2017 - Normal Registration Ends
- Monday 16th January 2017 - Lectures Commence (Late Registration Commences)
- Friday 20th January 2017 - Late Registration Ends
- Friday 27th January 2017 - Matriculation Ceremony
- Thursday 2nd & Friday 3rd March 2017 - Mid-Semester Break
- Wednesday 10th April 2017 - Lectures End
- Tuesday 11th to Sunday 16th April 2017 - Lecture- free Week
- Tuesday 18th April 2017 - First Semester Examinations Commence
- Wednesday 10th May 2017 - First Semester Examinations End
- Thursday 11th May to Thursday 1st June 2017 - Inter-Semester Break.
So I heard... pls don't misquote me. If this are true, we should expect confirmations from the school management soon. Since it is to be proposed tomorrow, we should expect a good or bad news following this report by tomorrow night, Friday or weekend. Let's just pray it's true. Lolz.
This sure looks like the handiwork of a futarian... it shows how tired futa students are of this crisis, read through the proposed calendar, you would realize a lot of faults, which seem impossible. I rest my case.