Capital expenditure to take 30% of the budget. FG proposed to spend about N2.243 trillion on capital projects and N2.9 trillion as recurrent expenditure.
- The Benchmark Exchange Rate: N305/$1,
- Benchmark Oil Price: $42.5/barrel,
- Oil Production Benchmark: 2.2m bpd.
- Capital expenditure for power, works and housing N529bn.
- capital expenditure for water- 85 billion
- capital expenditure for education- 58 billion
- health - 51 billion
- Niger Delta - N33bn
- industry- 81 billion
- Transportation - N262bn
- defense - 140 million
- N100 billion allocated to judiciary
- Interior N63bn;
- UBE commission N92bn;
- FCT N37bn;
- Allocation to Presidential Amnesty Programme increased to N65 Billion.
Top Recurrent Expenditure:
- Interior - N482bn
- Education - N398bn
- Defence - N325bn
- Health - N252bn
- Estimated aggregate revenue for 2017- 4.94 trillion.
- Projected oil revenue N1.985 trillion.
Credits: Instablog9ja, NTA.